The word for the month of January is Responsibility.
Quote : “Every person who has changed the world has taken responsibility for something that mattered not just to them, but to mankind.” – Mike Stutman
Ways to Take Responsibility for Your Life
- Take responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, words and actions.
- Stop blaming
- Stop complaining
- Refuse to take anything personal
- Make yourself happy
- Live in the present moment
- Use the power of intention
- Feel calm and confident
- Look for the good in people
Carver Elementary School will seek to improve students’ individual performances at least two proficiency levels by the year 2022 on state assessments.
Motto: “Big journeys begin with small steps.” ~Author unknown